Skip to main content
Create interactive lessons using any digital content including wikis with our free sister product
. Get it on the
Pages and Files
08-09 wiki for Mrs. Maine's classes
Academic Biology page
AcaBio team pages
Forever Young project wiki
Science for Living page
Sci4Liv team pages
Science 9 page
Sci9 team pages
Flaming Fireworks Project wiki
Deer lung inflation video
The Real World
Resources at mrsmainesclasswiki
Intel tools student login
Mrs. Maine's web page
Test Page 1
To upload a document onto the wiki you need to follow these instructions:
1. Type the document onto word
2. Copy and paste into google docs.
3. If you want to add an image you drag the image you want directly from the internet into google docs.
DO NOT "INSERT" THE IMAGE!!!
This will not work when you go to upload it onto the wiki.
4. On the google docs page, when you are done typing and dragging in pictures, go to "edit html"
5. Copy the embed code
6. Go to the wiki and get to the page you want to edit, then "edit this page".
7. Click on the widget box (the T.V.) on the toolbar.
8. Go to "other html" and paste the embed code here, then save
9. Congratulations you have now done something smart!!! Happy Birthday!!!
10. The End....you're done.....stop reading.....NOW!
Created by Tyler W. and Sam C.
help on how to format text
Portions not contributed by visitors are Copyright 2017 Tangient LLC
TES: The largest network of teachers in the world
Turn off "Getting Started"